Universal street rod sway bar kit.
This is a 1.25" tubular sway bar for both light weight and amazing performance.
Perfect for reducing the body roll on street and muscle cars. The sway bar is a special triple heat treated chromoly bar that has been profiled for superior rotation during cornering. The ends are CNC splined and include a snap ring grove to prevent walking of the arms. This kit is perfect for any street rod and performance street cars. Muscle cars is another application that can take advantage of our superior sway bar design. Keep those tires equally loaded under any condition.
Sway bar available from 27" to 48" in 3" increments. The bar length is measured from outside of sway bar arm to outside of sway bar arm. The arms are 1.25" thick and also have a 1/8" bushing. So a 36" sway bar will require about a 33.25" tube and about a 32.50" outside of frame width.
Included in kit is:
1 sway bar
2 spline arm blocks
2 arm segments
2 end link kits
2 mounting tabs
all nuts and bolts needed
Includes all parts needed for installation except tube ends with a 1.50" id. Tubing available if needed.
We recommend using a sway bar arm that is equal or greater to the length of travel for your shocks.
Sway bar arms are available in straight or offset configurations. Arms can be formed as needed by the user with a shop press and some basic tubing. See our tech page at www.tk1racing.com for more information about doing this yourself.
1. ALL AUTOMOTIVE PARTS NOT FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED VEHICLES.
2. ALL AUTOMOTIVE PARTS FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY. OWNER/INSTALLER ASSUMES ALL RISKS.
3. DRIVING CHARACTERISTICS OF YOUR VEHICLE MAY CHANGE. USE CAUTION.
4. WARNING: CANCER @REPRODUCTIVE HARM.
5. IN CALIFORNIA, SOME PARTS MAY CAUSE CANCER. SEE WWW.P65WARNING.GOV.
6. ALL AIRCRAFT PARTS NOT FOR USE ON TYPE CERTIFICATED AIRCRAFT. NO STC OR PMA INCLUDED.
7. OWNER/INSTALLER ASSUMES ALL RISKS.
8. EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT AND EXPERIMENTAL EXHIBITION AIRCRAFT ONLY.
9. FLYING/LANDING CHARACTERISTICS MAY CHANGE. USE CAUTION.
10. OFF AIRPORT OPERATIONS MAY BE DANGEROUS. PROCEED WITH PROPER TRAINING AND CAUTION.