STEWART MODEL B HEADWIND AIRCRAFT
For any questions:
Nitrogen charged air strut assembly.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES 2 MAIN GEAR STRUT ASSEMBLIES.
Light weight but not light on performance. Our custom valved air struts are designed for the Stewart Headwind giving you the most forgiving landings and safest possible tool for keeping you on the ground without a bounce.
Our special shaft and piston design allows for the best compression ratio and most radical valving anyone has seen in aviation.
These shocks are aircraft aluminum with ever bit of weight savings and strength designed right in. Coming in at a staggering 7.4 lbs for the set of 2, this is the shock that sets your aircraft apart from the rest.
No coil springs required. Aircraft grade aluminum body with brushed anodized black finish and superior cooling teflon coated aluminum shaft - high strength
9 hole completely revalveable piston design
Chromoly rod end bearings - Dual seals and dual o-ring used to ensure proper sealing.
The Headwind is a fun single seat aircraft.....give it the best suspension
This is our 2.0" shock with the massive 1.50 shaft. Truly the ultimate in performance for your Headwind.
4.5" travel shocks.
Top and bottom mounts use an AN-6 hardware clevis with 1/2-20 threads.
Fully adjustable for your exact needs.
1. ALL AUTOMOTIVE PARTS NOT FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED VEHICLES.
2. ALL AUTOMOTIVE PARTS FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY. OWNER/INSTALLER ASSUMES ALL RISKS.
3. DRIVING CHARACTERISTICS OF YOUR VEHICLE MAY CHANGE. USE CAUTION.
4. WARNING: CANCER @REPRODUCTIVE HARM.
5. IN CALIFORNIA, SOME PARTS MAY CAUSE CANCER. SEE WWW.P65WARNING.GOV.
6. ALL AIRCRAFT PARTS NOT FOR USE ON TYPE CERTIFICATED AIRCRAFT. NO STC OR PMA INCLUDED.
7. OWNER/INSTALLER ASSUMES ALL RISKS.
8. EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT AND EXPERIMENTAL EXHIBITION AIRCRAFT ONLY.
9. FLYING/LANDING CHARACTERISTICS MAY CHANGE. USE CAUTION.
10. OFF AIRPORT OPERATIONS MAY BE DANGEROUS. PROCEED WITH PROPER TRAINING AND CAUTION.