MAULE AIRCRAFT - EXTREME SHOCK PACKAGE
For any questions:
FOR EXPERIMENTAL OR EXPERIMENTAL EXHIBITION MAULES ONLY
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES 2 MAIN GEAR SHOCK STRUTS
We use our 2.75" shocks for the Maule models M4 - M7. This system can be used on stock or extended Maule style gear legs. Strut length is completely adjustable. The shocks are exposed just under under the belly of the aircraft.
Mounting is simple with a chromoly rod end used in the factory upper Oleo location and a forked clevis around the factory lower gear leg bearing. Fully adjustable for length and sag (droop)
For extreme applications, use our cabane style gear leg package with our 2.25" shocks. These are found in the Shock Monster gear legs + shocks category. The cabane vee mounting system for the shocks fixes the poor strut angle associated with the factory upper mounting location.
No coil springs required
Redundant dual shock design always keep you safe
Aircraft grade aluminum body - black anodized finish
The chromoly frames that hold the shocks are nickel plated and powder coated black
Superior cooling thermo-action aluminum shaft
9 hole completely revalveable piston design
Nitrogen sets the aircraft height and the oil does the dampening.
1. ALL AUTOMOTIVE PARTS NOT FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED VEHICLES.
2. ALL AUTOMOTIVE PARTS FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY. OWNER/INSTALLER ASSUMES ALL RISKS.
3. DRIVING CHARACTERISTICS OF YOUR VEHICLE MAY CHANGE. USE CAUTION.
4. WARNING: CANCER @REPRODUCTIVE HARM.
5. IN CALIFORNIA, SOME PARTS MAY CAUSE CANCER. SEE WWW.P65WARNING.GOV.
6. ALL AIRCRAFT PARTS NOT FOR USE ON TYPE CERTIFICATED AIRCRAFT. NO STC OR PMA INCLUDED.
7. OWNER/INSTALLER ASSUMES ALL RISKS.
8. EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT AND EXPERIMENTAL EXHIBITION AIRCRAFT ONLY.
9. FLYING/LANDING CHARACTERISTICS MAY CHANGE. USE CAUTION.
10. OFF AIRPORT OPERATIONS MAY BE DANGEROUS. PROCEED WITH PROPER TRAINING AND CAUTION.